Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spa Day


I've been working way too hard this past week, so I was very pleased to see my personal stylist walk in the barn this morning. Sally is here to make me look even more fabulous. Sally has been grooming and taking care of me at shows for several years now. I have her very well trained. She knows just how I take my food, keeps my stall clean and fresh, and cleans my harness and carriage to best show off my fabulousness. Today she trims my face, ears, bridle path, and legs. I get a nice massage as she brushes my coat until I feel as good as I look.

As Sally finishes up, Willy pulls his truck up to the barn. He's our farrier. I guess I'll be getting a pedicure and new shoes today, as well. I wonder if we're going somewhere this weekend. It would be a waste to look this good and not even have an audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment