Friday, April 17, 2009

April 4th Left Behind
This Ruff and Donovan (that’s right, no D-Dog for him) thing is getting on my nerves. Today there’s a drive at Morris Ranch and who does Mike take? Doesn’t he reallize how many fans he’ll disappoint by not showing up with me?They’re gone all day. Tuff and I sulk under a shade tree. Ruff and that other horse get home and tell us all about this beautiful ranch with trails through the woods and fields. Apparently, they even crossed a swampy area known for alligator sightings! I feel only slightly guilty for giving Donovan the once over, hoping to see teeth marks.After dinner, I look up and do a double take. It’s Coach Peter! He’s followed us home! He’s a nice guy and all (very cool accent, by the way) but this can mean only one thing. Work!

March 30th D-Dog
Ruff told me and Tuff that we couldn’t chase Donovan around the pasture anymore. Apparently, he’s pretty strong and not afraid to work. Ruff likes the help so I guess I’ll try to be nice. But if he’s gonna hang with us, he needs a cooler name. I’m calling him D-Dog. Yeah, that’ll work.This new rule doesn’t apply at feeding time. D-Dog and I nearly get run over by Ruff and Tuff at the hint of any grain coming our way. It’s times like these that I realize how big those guys are! I decide it’s best to not risk any marks on my fabulous coat and politely let them be first in line.

March 28th
We’ve had a little time off and I guess because Im’ so fabulous, I don’t have to work as hard as everyone else. Ruff is training Donovan to be a left wheeler, so they work as a pair. Tuff is trying to teach Tina something, anything. I saw her prancing around her paddock, trying to look like me. Someone needs to tell her to just give it up, already!

No comments:

Post a Comment