Sunday, April 26, 2009

Photo Shoot



I knew we were going somewhere! All six of us driving horses are loaded up in the trailer. I'm a little surprised when we go for such a short drive and arrive at a barn where there is obviously no show going on. We're all led out to a field covered in bluebonnets. I recognize the guy with the camera. I thought he was just part of the papparazzi, (I've seen him following me at the shows) but it turns out he's photographing us for our web site.


The girls (Ready and Tina) are up first. They know nothing about modeling. Their poses are all off and they don't carry off the right expressions at all! Ruff and Tuff go next. They look pretty good for what they have to work with. Donovan has been watching and tries to do his best. I think his head shots will be decent.


Finally, it's my turn. Jerry recognizes that a plain halter will just not do for me. She brings out the bling! I pose like a pro. I'm sure my 8x10 glossies will sell like hot cakes!


We're turned out all together for some candid shots but I pay no attention. The grass is very green and very tasty...

No comments:

Post a Comment